AUTO PLAY KRPano - How to play a virtual tour automatically ?

• Hello,

I'm a new KRPano user, and i would like to enable the "auto play" tool on my virtual tours, like this :
    http://www.robertharshman.com/360vr/museums/…20Panorama.html
    I curently upload my 6 .jpg files and my .xml button to enable my virtual tours on my web site, but visitors have to clik on it and move their mouse to look at it...

so WHAT should i do ???

Thank you all for your answers,

R.B.

• Dear R.B.

I'm sorry to tell you, there is NO "auto play" tool. It's simply a matter of learning to write a bit of XML, just a bit, really not too hard, especially with all the very helpful people on this forum. Even the developer helps when he's needed and it's clear the student has done the homework *g* !

That's how the sample you note was done. I did it. Took me quite a few hours of reading the documentation, looking at the release notes, and examples and...asking questions on the forum when I was stuck or could not find what I was looking for. If it's a reasonable question, you will get help.

To help you get a faster start than me, you can look at the xml that I did with the example you note, just change the suffix from html to xml in your browser and you can see the "auto tour" button *huh* .

And now that I know a bit more of how to do this, I would do it different, better perhaps, but this does work.

Regards and enjoy the journey, it's a very powerful tool.

Robert

• Thank you very much Robert, i'll start right away with your example!
    I'll probably need more help soon from this forum because i only discovered .xml language recently...
    So if anyone knows an "easy" part i should just add in my current .xml ...

Thank you all, and thanks again Robert.

Romain

• I wrote some code based on image360's code. It works, but it behaves against my intention.

Followings are parts of the codes. I used the "MAKE VTOUR(NORMAL).bat" droplet and insert them.

<action name="autotour">
    set(idletime,8);
    skin_hideskin();
    set(layer[sidebar].visible, false);
    oninterrupt(breakall(); skin_showskin(); set(layer[sidebar].visible, true); );

if(step == 1,
    lookat(0,0,120);
    lookto(180,0,120, linear(15));
    lookto(180,90, 120, linear(15));
    lookto(180,90, 60, linear(15));
    inc(step);
    );
    if(step == 2,
    loadscene(scene_001,null,KEEPBASE|NOPREVIEW,BLEND(2));
    lookat(0,0,120);
    wait(blend);
    lookto(90,0,120,linear(15));
    lookto(90,0, 60,linear(15));
    inc(step);
    );
    if(step == 3,
    loadscene(scene_000,null,KEEPBASE|NOPREVIEW,BLEND(2));
    set(step, 1);
    );
    </action></action>

I think my click will break any motion right away and I can gain the control.
    However, it is only true for last lookto action.
    I mean when I click during the first or second lookto action, it will continue (no interupt at all) to the last position 180,90, 60. *confused*

Is there any way to correct it??

Thanks in advance. *wink*

Min

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!