AUTO PLAY KRPano - How to play a virtual tour automatically ?

• Dear R.B.

I'm sorry to tell you, there is NO "auto play" tool. It's simply a matter of learning to write a bit of XML, just a bit, really not too hard, especially with all the very helpful people on this forum. Even the developer helps when he's needed and it's clear the student has done the homework *g* !

That's how the sample you note was done. I did it. Took me quite a few hours of reading the documentation, looking at the release notes, and examples and...asking questions on the forum when I was stuck or could not find what I was looking for. If it's a reasonable question, you will get help.

To help you get a faster start than me, you can look at the xml that I did with the example you note, just change the suffix from html to xml in your browser and you can see the "auto tour" button *huh* .

And now that I know a bit more of how to do this, I would do it different, better perhaps, but this does work.

Regards and enjoy the journey, it's a very powerful tool.

Robert

• Thank you very much Robert, i'll start right away with your example!
    I'll probably need more help soon from this forum because i only discovered .xml language recently...
    So if anyone knows an "easy" part i should just add in my current .xml ...

Thank you all, and thanks again Robert.

Romain

• I wrote some code based on image360's code. It works, but it behaves against my intention.

Followings are parts of the codes. I used the "MAKE VTOUR(NORMAL).bat" droplet and insert them.

<action name="autotour">
    set(idletime,8);
    skin_hideskin();
    set(layer[sidebar].visible, false);
    oninterrupt(breakall(); skin_showskin(); set(layer[sidebar].visible, true); );

if(step == 1,
    lookat(0,0,120);
    lookto(180,0,120, linear(15));
    lookto(180,90, 120, linear(15));
    lookto(180,90, 60, linear(15));
    inc(step);
    );
    if(step == 2,
    loadscene(scene_001,null,KEEPBASE|NOPREVIEW,BLEND(2));
    lookat(0,0,120);
    wait(blend);
    lookto(90,0,120,linear(15));
    lookto(90,0, 60,linear(15));
    inc(step);
    );
    if(step == 3,
    loadscene(scene_000,null,KEEPBASE|NOPREVIEW,BLEND(2));
    set(step, 1);
    );
    </action></action>

I think my click will break any motion right away and I can gain the control.
    However, it is only true for last lookto action.
    I mean when I click during the first or second lookto action, it will continue (no interupt at all) to the last position 180,90, 60. *confused*

Is there any way to correct it??

Thanks in advance. *wink*

Min

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!