Multi-MAP VR Tour, Textfield, External linking.

• Hello,
    I have a few questions.

MAP
    In a virtual tour, of a 2 storey building, there are 2 hotspots maps. When the tour is initialized both maps are shown together instead of only one of them. How is it possible to show only the relevant map?

TEXTFIELD
    In the same tour there is a "help" button and a "copyright" one, which are shown in different popup windows.
    Is it possible to assign both the open and close commands to the button that launches the windows?
    Is it possible to make the "help" button close the "copyright" window at the same time it opens the "help" window?

VIRTUAL TOUR
    Still in the same tour: there is a main scene and various secondary ones.
    Is it possible to arrive to a secondary scene from a link in an outer site?

Thanks.

Edited 4 times, last by AlexanderSh (November 7, 2009 at 11:06 AM).

• There are two pictures for one button.
    How i can change one picture for another after onclick="action(show_html_field);"?

Code
    <plugin name="open-help" keep="true"  align="righttop" alpha="0.7" x="10" y="0" url="help-open.png" onclick="action(show_html_field);" visible="true" />
    <plugin name="close-help" keep="true"  align="righttop" alpha="0.7" x="10" y="0" url="help-close.png" onclick="action(hidewindow,htmltext);" visible="false" />
  • Hi AlexanderSh,

Try this:

SAlut.

• I have two maps.
    How is it possible to show only the first map, when the tour is started? and to open the second map by relevant button.

• Hi AlexanderSh,

A possible code would be something like this:

SAlut.

• Thanks, michel
    This code has not worked.
    I have tried other version of code and it has worked.

Shalom

• Still in the same tour: there is a main scene and various secondary ones.
    Is it possible to arrive to a secondary scene from a link in an outer site?

Hi,

yes, but there more ways to do that,
    e.g.
    1. pass a variable to the html (page.html?var=...)
    2. pass that to krpano via javascript
    3. check for this variable in krpano and load the specific scene or something...

please have a look at this thread for an example:
    Direct linking to a specific panorama

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!