other media in image hotspots container

• I really like the presentation of image hotspots. I am interested in embeding other media presented this way without the browser frame. Specifically I would like to add another pano. For instance I have a partial multi-resolution panorama of a building. There will be hotspots on the different floors I would like to click on one of the hotspots and bring up a spherical pano with the same presentation as the image hotspots rather than having the user leave the multi-resolution panorama they are in to visit the spherical pano. I can see how it would be desirable to do this with other media such as video and flash objects as well.

• Hi gregdowning,

....Specifically I would like to add another pano. For instance I have a partial multi-resolution panorama of a building....

I am pretty sure that krpano can not display two panos at a same time... And your partial multi-resolution panorama is already a pano displayed by krpano...
    Perhaps you can do that using something like a thickbox (javascript script)... See this thread for more info about using thickbox with krpano: call a thickbox from the xml file

Thickbox direct link: http://jquery.com/demo/thickbox/

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!