Multiple floorplans/maps - help needed

• Hello everyone,
    I'd like to ask some help from you.
    I need to create a tour of a 6 floor building. The idea is to have 6 buttons to call the different floorplans with the hotspots and radar. Is this possible?
    Any ideas or working examples would really help!
    Thanks,
    Sid

• Hello again,
    just to keep this thread alive as I still haven't found a solution yet and I've seen other threads with the same topic with no replies either...
    So, dear krpano gurus if you have any idea how to solve the multiple floorplans in the same pano with working radar plugin problem, please share with us!
    Thanks,
    Sid

• Yeah it's possible...

just try it.. do u have an example code?

give every plan his own name and also all the spots and variables..

This was an 3th map in a tour

Cheers

Tuur
    *thumbsup*

• Hi Tuur, thanks for the reply!

I'll give your code a try later today. However my main problem is with the radar plugin's usage I think.
    Here's a rough idea about what I would like to do: http://scpanorama.com/--TEMP--/PA/PA.html
    I deleted the radar plugin from this as it caused some funny things to happen. (eg.: not disappearing from map01 when you change to map02/03/04... even when setting it as a child of map01 etc.)

I would like to make the radar plugin somehow "dynamic".

Let me explain:

1.Start the tour with a room on the 1. floor. The radar (and spotx) is there on the map, everything's ok.
    2.Let's say we change the map to the 3. floor. Map 01 and the spots on it should animate out. Map 03 should animate in with it's spots. Right.
    3.But we're still in a room on the 1. floor, so on Map 03 there should be no radar.
    4.Click on a spot on Map 03 and the new pano from a room on the 3. floor should load in and the radar should "jump" on the actual spot on Map 03 from Map 01.

I hope it's clear.

So far I could not make this working 100% so any ideas are still welcome!

Thanks again,
    Sid

• I deleted the radar plugin from this as it caused some funny things to happen. (eg.: not disappearing from map01 when you change to map02/03/04... even when setting it as a child of map01 etc.)

Hi,

it could be better to use serval radar plugins, one for every map,
    just a different "name" for each,

int your example the other maps seems to not to be "closed" at the beginning,
    that means the positions (x/y) are not the "closed" ones...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,
    Thanks for the info above!
    I'm still trying to perfect this project, the current state is this: http://scpanorama.com/--TEMP--/PA02/PA.html
    This was done using only 1 spotx & radar plugin and simply animating them out of the stage when changing maps or closing the whole map interface.
    So far so good but the problem is this: I'd like the active mappoint and radar to return to the actual last position on map01 when the user switches to map02 but does not click any spots and returns to map01 or when closing and re-opening the whole interface.
    I hope it's clear...
    Is this possible?
    Thanks,
    Sid

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!