1.0.8 beta 9 - fovtype setting

• It seems there is a bug in Krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 (I am using krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 DEV (build 2009-10-29) )....
    When view.maxpixelzoom is defined at first, it makes the view to open at FOVMAX value (in the example above, fovmax=150 instead of fov value)... note: the zoom limit from maxpixelzoom works as expected...

Hi,

try using the latest krpano.swf (one is include in the 1.0.8 beta 9 tools download),
    there all should work correct...

but note - when the pano resolution is too low or the window too large, then the maxpixelzoom can
    already change the starting fov because it can be below the maxpixelzoom limit,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

I have just made a try using the krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 DEV (build 2009-12-05)... and it is the same... the view opens at FOVMAX value instead of FOV value...

Zitat

but note - when the pano resolution is too low or the window too large, then the maxpixelzoom can
    already change the starting fov because it can be below the maxpixelzoom limit,

To make sure that it can not be the cause, I have set the view.maxpixelzoom value to 10 instead of 1...
    note: the maxpixelzoom work as expected... it is only that the view opens at FOVMAX value instead of FOV value.. These does not happen with krpano 1.0.8 beta 8 ...

SAlut.

• Hi Klaus,

Note: the problem happens too when <view maxpixelzoom="8" /> it is declared inside the xml....

Instead of declaring the view.maxpixelzoom at first I have tried to declare it when onloadcomplete event...

Code
    <events onloadcomplete="set(view.maxpixelzoom,8);" />

This way it works as expected...

SAlut.

• Hi,

The xml I am using it is not really adequate *smile* ... but here it is:

the included xml:

</krpano>[/code]

Note that this code works normally when using krpano 1.0.8 beta 8.

SAlut.

• The html:

• thanks!

I know now the problem

it was the change of the area size in the onresize event,
    after each window/area size change, the zoom limit regarding to maxpixelzoom must be recalculated,
    and in this case here, it happens before the pano images were loaded, and there were no size informations about the pano,
    and the calculation failed...

I have fixed it now,
    when I upload the new tools (with the 16bit alpha channel tiffs fixes), the new krpano.swf will be included,

best regards,
    Klaus

• I must say I find it confusing that in the latest Tools beta 9 you include a KRpano.swf which is of newer date than the one in the latest Beta 9 viewer package.

I assumed that the beta 9 viewer was the last and copied it into the tools to be able to use the new FOV settings. However when I tried to make a standalone projector I got the message that my krpano.swf was to old.

After a lot of trials I finally found out that the tools package actually included an even newer version.

Hans

• I must say I find it confusing that in the latest Tools beta 9 you include a KRpano.swf which is of newer date than the one in the latest Beta 9 viewer package.

I assumed that the beta 9 viewer was the last and copied it into the tools to be able to use the new FOV settings. However when I tried to make a standalone projector I got the message that my krpano.swf was to old.

After a lot of trials I finally found out that the tools package actually included an even newer version.

Hans

Hi,

right, it's a bit confusing at the moment!

there is no beta 9 viewer package at the moment (only a beta 8),
    I'm currently still working on it, I hope to have it finished soon,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!