Mouse passes over Fade in/out

• Hi to all.

Im pretty new with the fantastic krpano tool.

I been going around the forum the last weeks, I've read docs and forum threads looking to teach myself on a basic level to begin to use krpano tool.

I found this thread "appear fadein/fadeout POV driven" where invisible hotspot appear with fade in and disappear with fade out at time they pass on center screen (point of view of visitor),or in contrary dissapear so doesn't disturb the view.

http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…&threadID=1058&

And I used this Source code in a panorama with two video_hotspots and the code is working well, but I would like to ask
    how could be possible to do the same effect, fade in/fade out disappear, but when the mouse passes over the video_hotspots ??.

and then when the video_hotspot is visible ,then you can click to begin the video.

Thanks in advance
    *smile*

• You could use the onover of the hotspot..

i.e.

Code
    <plugin name="videohotspot" alpha="0".........onover="tween(plugin[videohotspot].alpha, 1, 0.1, EaseInOutQuad)" />

So the when the mouse is over the video it fades in (tween alpha from 0 to 1). Just do the opposite on the onout to fade out (tween from 1 to 0)

Is that what you mean?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!