• Hi,

if no flag was set, all settings, plugins from the current xml/pano are removed
    (like loading/starting a completely new xml file)

with MERGE - every setting is kept, and only if a setting was also defined in the new xml file,
    then the setting from the view xml is used (new settings/actions overwrite the old ones)

plugins and hotspots are only kept when their keep attribute is to "true"

with KEEPVIEW - all settings from the "view" node, like the current viewing direction and field of view are kept

KEEPPLUGINS and KEEPHOTSPOTS - can be used to keep all current loading plugins and hotspots,
    plugins and hotspot in the new xml file are ignored,

all clear?

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

I've made few tests, I think there is a bug :

I have two pano, I make a onclick="loadpano..." on a plugin from the first to the second pano.

I've two tests : with no flag, and with "null"

in the second pano, I go in the editor / XML to see how it looks like. And each time, all the <action> and the <data> of the first pano are still present in the second one.

Regards,

• There is a problem with the MERGE flag and options plugin that i encountered and it worth investigating. It really took me a while to figure out why this is happening.

Code
    <plugin name="options" zorder="101" url="../../krpano/plugins/options.swf" />

I have a main.xml file that onstart() is loading a panorama xml using the MERGE flag.
    The problem comes when in my main.xml file i add the options plugin without keep="true". For some reason the loading freezes.
    The code line above is the only reference to the plugin.

If i add keep="true" it works like a charm. I am curios why it freezes. Normally if i remove keep="true" the plugin should've been eliminated on my first loadpano().
    Perhaps there is a problem that i do loadpano() onstart.

• Hi,

which version are you using? (1.0.8 beta 5?)

I already know about this problem,
    it happens, when loading a new xml file at the beginning, and a plugin (without keep) from
    the first xml should be removed,
    the problem was - the loading of this plugin itself was not finished, and this causes this error,

I have already fixed this problem, but I'm not sure if it was in the beta 5 or in the next beta 6?
    so if it's not working with the beta 5, please wait for the next version

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!