Setting fov min and fov max via javascript

• Thanks, I tested the javascript setting and works, it works also on .swf produced by kprotect if
    [] Disable Javascript Interface (get, set, call)
    is unchecket of course, but that can't be unchecked unless the Domain Limited radio button is selected..
    So here is another question ;)
    To have available the java interface in that .swf the .swf must be domain limited?

Dorin

• Hi,

Zitat

Hi all, is there a way to set the min fov, max fov, and/or any other params of view via javascript?

yes, here some Javascript example code:

Code
    krpano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");
    krpano.set("view.fovmin", 10);
    krpano.set("view.fovmax", 120);
    var currentfov = krpano.get("view.fov");
    krpano.set("view.fov", currentfov + 10);

To have available the java interface in that .swf the .swf must be domain limited?

yes, the javascript interface is only available in domain limited mode or with an external license,
    because when the xml was embedded, it could be read-out and/or modified via javascript...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you Klaus for the quick answer, shure I don't want that the embeded xml to be read-out but it will be very nice if some params, especially or, at least, only the view.xxx ones to be set at embeding level in html.
    or maybe there is other way to pass some params at embedding level from html to the .swf params which to be read and used internally to set the initial view, fov min & max.

In fact I want to offer to the one who embbed the stitchless .swf pano into html the posibility to choose the fov min and max, the initial (open) view and the tilting up/down camera limit to avoid, if wants, the visible black areas if a crop camera was used or if wants the pano to look much more like a regular pano.

Dorin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!