Directional sound loop?

• I have two sounds that I want to play continually with no action required to start them.
    Could anyone help me with the code to make these loop?
    Here is what I have:
    <plugin name="soundinterface" url="plugins/soundinterface.swf" onloaded="playsound3D(s1,water.mp3, 0,0); playsound3D(s2,forest.mp3, 180,0, 120);" />

This works, but just doesn't loop...
    Thanks!

• Hi narad13,

There are a few more parameters to the playsound3D () as you can see in the doc:

• playsound3D(id, mp3file, ath, atv, range*, volume*, loops*, oncomplete*);
      • plays a directional 3D sound
      • id = id/name of the sound (use "auto" for a automatic new id for every play)
      • mp3file = the filename/path of a sound file
      • ath = horizontal sound source position (-180 .. 180°)
      • atv = vertical sound source position (-90 .. +90°)
      • range = range of sound (in degrees, default=90) (*optional)
      • volume = sound volume (0.0 - 1.0, default=1.0) (*optional)
      • loops = number of loops, 0=endless, default=1 (*optional)
      • oncomplete = action/event that will called on complete (*optional)

Salut.

• Michel,
    Thanks for your reply. I also found this reference after I made my post. I am still uncertain about what this should look like in my code because nothing I am trying seems to work.
    Should it be:
    <plugin name="soundinterface" url="plugins/soundinterface.swf" onloaded="playsound3D(s2,forest.mp3, 180,0, 120,0);" />
    or do I need to reference the function like:
    <plugin name="soundinterface" url="plugins/soundinterface.swf" onloaded="playsound3D(s2,forest.mp3, 180,0, 120,loops0);" />

Sorry...just trying to learn XML syntax *confused*

• Hi narad13,

I have not tried but I think this would be the correct code:

Code
    <plugin name="soundinterface" url="plugins/soundinterface.swf" onloaded="playsound3D(s2,forest.mp3, 180,0, 120,,0);" />

The corresponding value for each parameters in this example would be:
    id = s2
    mp3file = forest.mp3
    ath = 180
    atv = 0
    range* = 120
    volume* = no value (so default value)
    loops* = 0 (so endless)
    oncomplete* = no value

Salut.

• Ahhh, this is starting to make sense now.
    So I need to indicate a placeholder (,,) for the unchanged values in order for Flash to know what value the loop is when it gets there.
    I am finding though that I need to put an actual value in fro the volume or it does not work. But I also realized that I am working with a pano that is built on krPano 7.0. Do I need to rebuild this in beta version 8.0 for it to work properly?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!