Problem with drag and fisheye distortion

• Hello,

I am running the latest 1.19 version.

Encountering the following issues:

- I cannot set a panorama to drag on a desktop (not a mobile). All it can do is "moveto". I use the whole <control> tag definition from the xlm reference, with mouse="drag" but there is no change no matter what I use. I can change other settings such as draginertia, movetoaccelerate and others, but the mouse setting has no effect.

- the view.distortion (formerly view.fisheye) setting seems to not be working in Microsoft Edge. Any info?

These 2 issues appear in both HTML5 and Flash renderings. No difference.

Basically, I am trying to get certain panoramas to render exactly like they do on the Ricoh website, but in krpano, like this (not my panorama):

https://theta360.com/spheres/sample…-064087ff3472-1

This is not what I normally do, but I'm also using a Theta in addition to my normal panorama setup, and for some of them (essentially close quarters with people involved) I would like to display them that way. It seems that distortion="1" and stereographic="true" does the trick, but as sais above, I cannot get the drag to work, and the view is not working in Edge.

Thanks for any help.

• Anything?

Edit: I ended up figuring out both problems:

- There was an action in the main included XML that was forcing the control.mouse parameter to "moveto" regardless of the setting in the control tag. (set(control.mousetype, moveto);). I don't know why I ended up with that in the first place.

- In the view tag, the presence of the old "fisheye" parameter in addition to the new "distortion" parameter was apparently causing the issue in Microsoft Edge. Removing it fixed the problem.

Edited once, last by LeChuck (January 18, 2017 at 6:40 AM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!