fullscreen disactivated by krprotect

• Hi Hub,

Take a look if you have set the flash parameter allowFullScreen to true into your html file to allowFullScreen:
    so.addParam("allowFullScreen","true");

Salut.

• It was set correctly in my HTML file and full screen worked fine. Krprotect has embeded into the SWF the main XML file . I use directly this SWF to start my virtual tour and I don't know how to use the old HTML If I add HTML with XML to Krprotect, my virtual tour doesn't open.

• Hi Hub,

I use directly this SWF to start my virtual tour....

Fullscreen does not work when an swf is open directly into the browser... It must be embedded into an html file with the parameter allowFullScreen to true ...

.... I don't know how to use the old HTML If I add HTML with XML to Krprotect, my virtual tour doesn't open.

I am not sure to understand you.....(sorry, I have poor English knowledge, It costs me a lot *rolleyes* )....
    Perhaps you are talking about to embed the html and the xml files using Krprotect ?
    If so, the html file is not needed into the Krprotected file... With Krprotect you gets your new protected krpano.swf file (with the xml files etc. or not) and you opens it using the html file as always...

I hope I am understandable. *wink*

Salut.

• OK! I understand, but.... it doesn't work!
    Here your are - a part of my HTML code:

May you indicate how to change HTML code?
    It is no more necessary to indicate : var so = new SWFObject("../krpano.swf", "krpanoSWFObject", "100%", "100%", "9.0.28","#000000"); because "krpano.swf" is now embedded into "vv_Griyotire.svf"
    There is no more : "k20091001_30/vv_Griyotire.xml" because "vv_Griyotire.xml" has been embedded into the "vv_Griyotire.swf"

• Hi Hub,

It is no more necessary to indicate : var so = new SWFObject("../krpano.swf", "krpanoSWFObject", "100%", "100%", "9.0.28","#000000"); because "krpano.swf" is now embedded into "vv_Griyotire.svf"

Yes... vv_Griyotire.swf is now your new krpano.swf player....
    So, in your html code, instead of new SWFObject("../krpano.swf",.... you must put vv_Griyotire.swf....
    Or you can rename vv_Griyotire.swf to krpano.swf and let your html code unchanged...
    Also, the line code so.addVariable("pano", "k20091001_30/vv_Griyotire.xml"); is not needed now because already embedded in the vv_Griyotire.swf file.

Mr Hub, I took the opportunity to express my admiration ... you are a "magician panoramist" *thumbup* I would like to have some one like you as teacher. *wink*

Salut.

• It is very kind what you have wrote, Michel, even if it is exagerated...
    Your teacher has a lot to learn himself!
    Certainly I'm doing a silly mistake somewhere, because I can not start my virtual tour with an HTML file.

• Hi Hub,

If I understand correctly:

• you got a kprotected file named vv_Griyotire.swf (this file has embedded the xml file, ect...)
    • you can open it directly in the browser and it works correctly... only the fullscreen does not work...

If so, copy past the following html code (it is a minimal code without javascript):

Put the resulting html file (named for ex: test.html) in the same folder as the vv_Griyotire.swf file.
    This must work... and the fullscreen must work too...
    If it works, then perhaps the problem was you has some path issue ....
    Make sure all the path, of your html file, are set accord to the path of your files...

For example, copy past the following html code as vv_Griyotire.html

Put the following files in the same folder:

• YourFolder / vv_Griyotire.html
    • YourFolder / vv_Griyotire.swf
    • YourFolder / swfobject / swfobject.js
    • YourFolder / swfobject / swfkrpanomousewheel.js

Hope this solves your issue.

Salut.

Your teacher has a lot to learn himself!

Yes, I know...it is a golden rule with the good professor... *g* *wink*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!