Replace input image with optimized one

• Hello,

Is it possible to replace panorama image with optimized one?
    I am calling krpano tool command using php and making tiles with image optimization.
    And I would like to have the optimized panorama image.
    I only have optimized tile images.

Any suggestions are very welcome

Best regards,

Mudin

• Hello Mudin,

I'm not quite sure what you mean - Did you optimize the original 2:1 aspect ratio panoramic source image via Photoshop or the like? Now you want to replace the panoramic image part of your KRPANO virtual tour only and keep all the rest? That should be easy enough. All you'd have to do is create the tiles again and replace the complete tiles folder.

Yours,
    Michael

• Hello Mudin,

I'm not quite sure what you mean - Did you optimize the original 2:1 aspect ratio panoramic source image via Photoshop or the like? Now you want to replace the panoramic image part of your KRPANO virtual tour only and keep all the rest? That should be easy enough. All you'd have to do is create the tiles again and replace the complete tiles folder.

Yours,
    Michael

Hello Michael,

I run this command

Code
    krpanotools makepano -config=###.config [options] original_pano_file

And I got xml file, html, thumbnail, image tiles. Even original_pano_file is not optimized, the result tiles are optimized.
    If I optimize it using other tools like Photoshop and run the command, the result of tiles are same.
    It means krpano is optimizing the original image and making tiles.
    If possible I wanna save that image which is optimized by krpano.
    If I optimize it using php, it takes more time again.
    Hope I could explain well.

Thank you
    Best regards,
    Mudin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!