add multiple marker graphics

• Klaus,

I just bought the full version of google maps. I want to have multiple marker graphics that can indicate cafe, hotel, street, beach etc.

I want to specify this in the spot attribute i.e. <spot type="restaurant" etc.

Can you give me an idea of how I would do that?

• Hi,

I just bought the full version of google maps.

do you mean the version with source code?

want to have multiple marker graphics that can indicate cafe, hotel, street, beach etc.

I want to specify this in the spot attribute i.e. <spot type="restaurant" etc.

Can you give me an idea of how I would do that?

the source code version would give you the possibility to that of course,
    but that would be needed to be coded,

search in the code for: "embedded_marker1", "image_normal", "setstate"

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus, I need a hand with this if you can help.

I've worked out how to get all my markers in, set the variable that I have added (group) and that's all cool.

I just have no idea how to construct the if statement to say, if group = streets use marker 3 etc.

Can you give me some pointers?

• I'm also interested in this. Multiple marker graphics would be good reason to buy Flash Source Code. But I'm not so familiar with flash coding so may be few examples would be very useful!

BTW, I already bought google maps plugin. Do I have to pay another 99 euros for the flash source code? Or I can use some discount?

• Hi BG360,

Your questions are mine also.

I'd like to know (have some examples) of how to use mutiple markers inside google maps plugin.

Is it needed to buy the full price for the flash source code (already owning the google maps plugin)?

Thanks!

• I also need this feature a lot! I am not a flash programmer to edit code in Flex or Flash, but adjustable spot source would be sooo sweet.
    Could you tell us if you are planning this feature? And when we can expect to use it? *love*

• Hi there.

It is kinda apart from krpano googlemaps plugin but at MooTools forums you may find a script I did for an easy to use javascript library for googlemaps with MooTools, called MooGooMaps

And along with my other library, MooKrpano , you will be able to has the best from both worlds.

See a simple example of both codes working together at:

http://www.paraisoartesano.com/virtualview

Note: Old IE versions won't display it well.

What's better is that I always try these scripts being easy to use and opened for suggestions.

The MooGooMaps script also has custom widgets (mini applications) I've done like DistanceMeter, What's Around Me and Find Me widgets.

The Distance Meter Widget is for measuring distances...

The What's Around Me widget is for displaying only markers around YOU

and the Find Me Widget use HTML5 Gelolocalization API for finding your position on the map.

By other side the MooKrpano will let you create panos on the fly using javascript, and also interfacing with your web site DOM elements, like buttons, menus, and else.

Hope these will be usefull for you and that you may appreciate my effort for document and share them.

• Hi Klaus

I find "embedded_marker1", "image_normal", but not your "setstate"
    what kind of code I have to put on the as file

Thank's for reply *w00t*

• Hi,

the "setstate" is a function of the spot object in the source code,
    it was called from the activatespot function,

at the moment it just passes a true or false value which
    causes to show either the one marker or the other one,

when wanting to use more markers then this functions must
    be rewritten in several ways, but doing that you would definitely
    need programming knowledge,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!