hide UI with touch event

• hi

would it be possible to hide the whole ui with a single click on the pano/tap on touch devices?
    i think that would be the easiest way to hide the UI and would not need space for a button on mobile devices.
    last week i had an onclick version running, but now it's not working anymore and i don't know why... *confused*

thanks
    sven

• hi

got a little bit further with that.
    now possible to hide ui with an onclick event, still have to hide the hotspots.

my attempt was to use hotspot.count and code a loop that sets the visibility of every hotspot to false.
    -> now when i read out the hotspot.count i always get 3 more than i actually have, even if I delete all hotspots i still get 3 in the count.
    where are those 3 coming from?

Solved it now with substracting 3 from hotspot.count but still wonder where this 3 hotspots are coming from.

-> As I understand, there is a function in flash version that hides all hotspots at same time, is there also something in html5?

thanks
    sven

• Hi Piotr

thats somehow what i did.
    the problem is that when i read the hotspot.count in the for loop i get a different number than i actually have.
    so when the for loop is running, it sets the visibility of all hotspots (hotspot1, hotspot2, ..., hotspot7) to false, even though i only have hotspot1 until hotspot4.
    therefor my browser crashes when it tries so set those last 3 hotspots (hotspot5, hotspot6, hotspot7) that i don't have to visible=false...

sven

• Hi)

There're 3 more hotspots which are used in Vr mode - cursor, previous scene and next scene buttons. the way is to check the style of the spots when you toggle their visibility, e.g.:

Code
    if(hotspot[get(i)].style == 'skin_hotspotstyle', do_something(););

Regards,

Alexey

• hi Alexey

thanks for that solution. as I have more than one hotspotstyle in use and need the total count of all hotspots in the scene, I go with my solution of subtracting 3 from hotspot.count
    but it's good to know that i can get to specific hotspots over their style attribute.

sven

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!