Render Framebuffer to Hotspottexture

• Hello Klaus,

I asked you before, about this topic. Now I've got the time to experiment a bit, but reached a wall, where I can't get further. When I switch to a different program in my framebuffer drawing function, there is a error thrown by webgl.

Zitat

[.Offscreen-For-WebGL-0x7fd0ffc4e600]GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_OPERATION : glDrawElements: attempt to render with no buffer attached to enabled attribute 2

It seems the vertexAttributes aren't enabled, after I restore the krpano state.

To get to the root source of the error, I simplified the script to just render the triangle / square demo from learningwebgl.com to the framebuffer. Now there isn't any error, but the hotspot is only rendered black. Maybe you could give me a hint, how It could work.

I use the glMatrix-0.9.5.min.js library to calculate the matrices. To call the function just use

Code
    generateText(hotspot)

Thank you very much for your help.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ninerian (21. September 2016 um 13:50)

• So i got it now. *g*

The texture was drawn on the front of the hotspot, but the hotspot.rx is set to 1 and I viewed the back. After setting gl.cullFace(gl.BACK) the texture was visible but upside down. So I now have to decide to rotate the hotspot or the texture.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!