Customizing Google Maps appearance in plugin

• Hello,

it's my first post here, so I would like to say "Hello" at start. I'm just starting with krpano, so please excuse me my ignorant questions, just in case of any :) I use Google Maps both as a standalone map and also inside krpano plugin. I would like to keep all the maps uniform in term of appearance - in my particular case I need to display all maps monochrome. This is easy and obvious with Google Maps API just by defining own styles during map initialization:

Code
    map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById('views-map'),	{
      center: {lat: 0, lng: 0},
      zoom: 8,
      styles: [ { "stylers": [ { "saturation": -100 } ] } ]});

But I don't know how to customize map style inside krpano map plugin. Is there any possibility to define custom styles JSON in plugin?

• Hi to all.

I also just started out with krpano and I've stumbled on an interesting problem I need help with - if anybody could help - access to source code would also be OK :)

My problem is that I would like to access the instance of the Map object that gets created with the Google Maps Plugin. I want to add additional info to the spots on the map ( more exactly I would like to add the Google Maps InfoWindow to the spot so I can add additional content to the pop-up), with a InfoWindow.

I tried showtext.xml but it doesn't serve the purpose I need ( I want to dynammically add images, text and links ).

And just to add since the plugin uses a static googlemaps.js file I would like to propose the Plugin has the abbility to get the data from the Google Maps JavaScript API directly and that an ID can be given for the map wrapper and access to the Google Maps Instance Object.

I hope I'm not asking too much but the Plugin as it is now it's a bit limited.

Regards,

Nejc Vukovic

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!