Testing Server appllet

• A far-fetched suggestion:

Could there be any way to integrate the testing server to activate when launching the krpano application?

Sometimes {or maybe very often for some users} you need a client to view the pano on their own computer...and depending on their browser that might not allow local viewing, they might not be that smart to go and launch the testing server first to enable local viewing let alone to fiddle with the flash application. So any way to include that functionality in a, maybe secondary version of krpano.js or swf might do the trick.

• A website script like krpano can't launch native applications. That's technically impossible.

But with the latest krpano version it's already enough just to start the testing server and refresh the previously opened local pano html page (as soon in the instruction on the screen in such case).

• Ok I get it.

But who knows what could be possible tomorrow?

However I would like to propose the following even if it's a bit inconvenient to mention:
    could there be a relooked version of the server applet that would not evoke the "krpano brand"? Doing business also means not letting your customer see the utilization of your technical tools. If that means having to pay for this relooked version for this purpose, I don't mind. Please done take this in a bad way but see the productive and strategic approach.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!