scale9grid and width/height

• It seems the scale9grid only works when I tween scale, not when I tween width and/or height - any reason why?

Also, it seems I can't change the anchorpoint for scaling - it allways scales from the center and out, evenly.

I would like to be able to tween only the width of a hotspot, so it extends from the position of the hotspot and e.g, to the left, using the defined scale9grid to prevent the image from distorting. Is this possible ?

-mortenft

• might be a stupid question, but why not support this with WebGL renderer ?

Simply because it's a huge effort! *wink*
    It would require a lot of code and time for implemenation and the time is very limited, so I'm trying to prioritize the features to be able to work on more important things first. And due my internal stats scale9grid for WebGL hotspots shouldn't that important in the first time...

Can you please show your example?
    I would be interessted in which case scale9grid could be used in VR.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Can you please show your example?
    I would be interessted in which case scale9grid could be used in VR.

I am building info-hotspots in my VR tour; when a user clicks (2-second hover) I want to open up a box as a background, and animate it to the correct size - so I can get a cool effect - instead of simply tweening the alpha and using pre-defined backgrounds. I'm currently working on doing this manually, to see if I can get an action to animate the various edge-images etc nicely - not sure though.

I'm guessing it's the same kind of usecase that was designed for the function initially anyway.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!