Animated Transparent Hotspot not displaying on mobile

• I am using the hotspot feature to add animated flames to an interior fireplace [url removed]

It works perfectly on desktop, but appears as just a black image when viewed in Chrome on my Galaxy S6. The animated flames are a 8bit png file using crop animation.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks,
    Olly

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von olly (27. Juli 2016 um 18:26)

• Thanks for taking the time to reply Umalo.

I am still learning krpano, but believe my tests are using webgl. What desktop environment is it not working on for you? Could it be falling back to flash for you?

Please ignore the mask attribute, that was leftover when I tested that feature, I have removed it from the xml now.

Could you have another look?

Thanks again!

• Still the same. I see you removed mask but seams that wasn't the issue here. MY PC is Windows OS, tested with Chrome and other Browsers...all the same. Tested now with Safary and there it works fine.
    I would propose to make clean environment without any other elements needed just to be sure how Krpano is working.
    When all fine proceed with integration into your pages. Also you have protected code and can't help more.
    Have you tried lower lettering object names? I remember some issues inline with how Krpano is handling objects in memory.
    Can you contact me on PM or mail. Have some side question for you.
    regards
    Umalo

• Interesting that it works in safari and not chrome.

I lowercased all the names and the flames still work on desktop, but appear as black on my mobile. I have also added the original skin file,just habit that it was encrypted. Nothing special in there, I just added a custom hotspot for my main vr tours and the do_crop_animation function.

I have left work now, but will pick back up on this in the morning and create a stripped down version to see if that helps.

• Ok you got my attention. Make project locally with your code and realized how big image you have. Reduced it and woala that was it. Try using smaller number of images for animation to have smaller image height.
    Crop your image to have only top e.g. 18 images and test. No other changes in code are need.
    Teach me how you made so nice fire, please.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!