Error with SET mouse.x and mouse.y

• Hello, I'm having an error in a certain computer with "Chrome v.51 and Windows 7" when trying to SET 'mouse.x' and 'mouse.y' from a javascript function as follows:

Code
    $(document).mousemove(function(e) {
    	parentOffset = $("#krpanoSWFObject").offset();
    	relX = e.pageX - parentOffset.left;
    	relY = e.pageY - parentOffset.top;
    	document.getElementById('krpanoSWFObject').call("set('mouse.x',"+relX+");");
    	document.getElementById('krpanoSWFObject').call("set('mouse.y',"+relY+");");
    	document.getElementById('krpanoSWFObject').call("trace('MOVING POINTER...',mouse.x,'/',mouse.y);");
    }).mouseover();

Getting this Error in the krpano console log:
    "Calling action 'set' failed! ReferenceError: Error #1074"

Also tried with this function:

Code
    $(document).mousemove(function(e) {
    	parentOffset = $("#krpanoSWFObject").offset();
    	relX = e.pageX - parentOffset.left;
    	relY = e.pageY - parentOffset.top;
    	document.getElementById('krpanoSWFObject').set('mouse.x', relX); //--------> THIS IS A DIFFERENT LINE
    	document.getElementById('krpanoSWFObject').set('mouse.y', relY); //--------> THIS IS A DIFFERENT LINE
    	document.getElementById('krpanoSWFObject').call("trace('MOVING POINTER...',mouse.x,'/',mouse.y);");
    }).mouseover();

But now I get errors in Chrome's Javascript console:
    "Uncaught Error: Error: An invalid exception was thrown."
    pointing the line with -> document.getElementById('krpanoSWFObject').set('mouse.x', relX);
    And so, Javascript sequence stopped working.

I've tested with (Internet Explorer/Windows 7/Same computer), (Opera/Windows 7/Same computer), (Firefox/Windows 7/Same computer), (Chrome v.51/Windows 10), (Chrome/OSX 10.11), (Safari/OSX 10.11), (IOS 9.3.2/iPhone/iPad)
    with no errors in all those systems

I have deleted the browser cache, also tried reinstalling Chrome, obtaining the same errors

What could be happening *confused* ?

Thanks & Regards!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!