Tour of Bruges (Belgium)

• ... So do I, but I don't know how to tell in english : the fov is too near (le zoom sur les visites est trop élevé au départ). It gives a bad impression, though the visits are not bad, they're rather good. I usually spend some minutes finding the good fov before I decide if it will be 35, 45, 55, 65 ,75... or any other value.

Dans le cas de ces visites, il faudrait reculer un peu le zoom, l'image serait de meilleure qualité et plus nette à mon avis. Mais cela est aussi une question de dimension d'écran...

• Hi llang57,

I agree with Ma... A fov of 45 is perhaps too much... at least on my point of view, a fov of 70 would be enough...

I notice that you have an event.onloadcomplete into each of your panos.xml files, that call an action to make the combobox be synchronized with the loaded pano... But it does not work... For example, in your bruges0.xml:

Code
    <events onloadcomplete="plugin[combobox].selectitem(bruges1);"/>

The reason is that the value you give as the selectitem does not exist ( selectitem(bruges1) )...
    Try with this code ( selectitem(MariaStraat) ) :

Code
    <events onloadcomplete="plugin[combobox].selectitem(MariaStraat);"/>

The reference name for each selectitem() are set into yours <action name="combobox:item....

Your combobox code:
    <plugin name="combobox" url="brugesdata/graphics/combobox.swf" keep="true" align="lefttop" x="10" y="10"/>
    <action name="combobox:MariaStraat">loadpano(bruges0.xml,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="combobox:MariaStraat 2">loadpano(bruges7.xml,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="combobox:Huidenvettersplein">loadpano(bruges8.xml,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="combobox:Le Beguinage">loadpano(bruges9.xml,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="combobox:Les Moulins">loadpano(bruges1.xml,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="combobox:Hotel de Ville">loadpano(bruges2.xml,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="combobox:Hotel de Ville de Nuit">loadpano(bruges5.xml,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="combobox:Grand'Place">loadpano(bruges3.xml,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="combobox:Grand'Place de Nuit">loadpano(bruges4.xml,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>
    <action name="combobox:Djiver">loadpano(bruges6.xml,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));</action>

Also, there is some improvement to do inside the googlemap.... But this is out of my knowledge... I do not have this plugin (for now *wink* )

Any way, I like your tour *thumbup* ...
    Hope this can help.

Salut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!