how to display vr_cursor in pano video with VR mode

• I want to make a pano video, and with some hotspots in the video. when I enter VR mode, there is no vr_cursor showing in the center of screen.

I seen this webVR example , when I select the pano video, there are vr_cursor and HOME hotspot, I can return to the home list;

but, in this pano video, when I enter VR mode, there is no vr_cursor in the screen,

I seen the webvr.xml is same, and no other settings for vr_cursor, but result display is different;

so, how to display the vr_cursor in pano video with VR mode

• well, i get the point
    in the videointerface.xml file,

Code
    <!-- overwrite some settings from the webvr.xml for the skin integration -->	<plugin name="WebVR" keep="true" devices="html5"	        mobilevr_support="true"	        mobilevr_fake_support="true"	        onavailable="removelayer(webvr_enterbutton); set(layer[skin_btn_vr].enabled,true); tween(layer[skin_btn_vr].alpha, 1.0); webvr_onavailable();"	        onentervr="webvr_onentervr(); webvr_setup();"	        vr_cursor=""	        />

the vr_cursor is empty, it's overwritten!!
    *sad* *sad*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!