Autotour to multiple hotspots via javascript

• Hello krpano enthusiasts.

I'm asking a question that is already asked and apparently solved but it doesn't seem to work for me. I want to create an autotour via javascript, which visits two hotspots.

So, I have created an action as follows

Code
    <action name="autotour">	 looktohotspot(Hotspot1,,smooth(20,20,20));tween(hotspot[Hotspot1].alpha,'1.0', 3)
    		looktohotspot(Hotspot2,,smooth(20,20,20));tween(hotspot[Hotspot2].alpha,'1.0', 3)</action>

and then, via javascript I call krpano.call( "autotour()" );

The effect that I obtain is that the view goes to Hotspot1 but then it stops, and thus it does not go forward to Hotspot2. And I'm stucked.

Any help appreciated!

• hello!

I used the same thing! But I also need better solution.

My solution is:

Zitat

lookto(get(hotspot[h54].ath),get(hotspot[h54].atv),,smooth(20,20,20),true,true,
    tween(hotspot[h54].alpha,'1.0', 3); lookto(get(hotspot[h52].ath),get(hotspot[h52].atv),,smooth(20,20,20));tween(hotspot[h52].alpha,'1.0', 3));

lookto has donecall, but looktohotsot does not.

it is working for me.

Hope it helps!

• Thank you very much, it works!

I'd have expected that the tween(hotspot[h52].alpha,'1.0', 3) was put in a callback function of the second lookto(), but it works as you wrote.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!