Trouble renaming hotspot

• HI,

I have trouble renaming a hotspot. It keeps getting the same title, even if I delete the hotspot and save the xml file without the hotspot. Then I open the xml file, create the new hotspot, and change the hotspot name, save the xml. Check, the new name is in the xml file, open the tour, and the name has not changed on the hotspot.
    I do not know how to change this, any ideas?
    The complete tour of 26 is done except for this issue.....

Thanks Annitta

• Thanks, but since I have deleted the hotspot, checked in the tour that it is in fact gone, created the hotspot again and the renamed it and checked the tour and now the hotspot is there, it is not a problem with the cache, I think.

• I have tried deleting another hotspot that the ones I need changed, theres the same problem, it registers that I have deleted the hotspot and it is gone. I then create i t again, not naming it and there is no name on the hotspot. I then rename it to the name I would like, but the name instead refers to the scene name and not the individual name I gave it. I hope one of you has an idea on what to do.

• I have now discovered, that I have a hotspot with the title Plan1, but in the xml file states the following:

<hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-44.393" atv="22.077" linkedscene="scene_plan1" /> </scene>

Again the hotspot has been named by the scene automatically.

• Where can I look besides the xml file for the information regarding the title/name of the hotspot? Or what can I write in the xml file to override the automatic naming of the hotspot with the scenename? I really hope that one of you have an idea of how to solve this. I would greatly appreciate it. *smile*

• Heres some code

<scene name="scene_Madlavning_og_service" title="Madlavning og service" onstart="" havevrimage="true" thumburl="panos/Madlavning_og_service.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading=""> <view hlookat="28.564" vlookat="0.374" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120.000" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" /> <preview url="panos/Madlavning_og_service.tiles/preview.jpg" /> <image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512" if="!webvr.isenabled"> <level tiledimagewidth="3328" tiledimageheight="3328"> <cube url="panos/Madlavning_og_service.tiles/%s/l3/%v/l3_%s_%v_%h.jpg" /> </level> <level tiledimagewidth="1664" tiledimageheight="1664"> <cube url="panos/Madlavning_og_service.tiles/%s/l2/%v/l2_%s_%v_%h.jpg" /> </level> <level tiledimagewidth="768" tiledimageheight="768"> <cube url="panos/Madlavning_og_service.tiles/%s/l1/%v/l1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" /> </level> </image> <image if="webvr.isenabled"> <cube url="panos/Madlavning_og_service.tiles/vr/pano_%s.jpg" /> </image> <!-- place your scene hotspots here --> <hotspot name="Tekstiler" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="16.135" atv="20.020" linkedscene="scene_tekstiler" />
    <hotspot name="Plan 1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-162.988" atv="14.932" linkedscene="scene_plan1" /> </scene>

• Now I have discovered that the name maybe is not automatically named with the scene title as the scene title and the name of the hotspot are not completely identical. So the question is if the renaming is somehow remembered in the file, as in one case the name has to change from 1 to 2, but it keeps the title 1 eventhough the xml file states 2.

• Hi,

see the 'skin_hotspotstyle' <style> in the vtourskin.xml.

In the onloaded event there the title from the linked scene will be copied as 'tooltip'.
    If you don't want that, remove that code and add your own tooltip="...hotspot title..." to each hotspot.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!