Which files do I need to supply to my client and which to delete?

• Hello,

I have made a multires vetour and I'm not sure which files I can delete and which to give to the client.

For example I know to delete the tour_editor.html. Am I correct in thinking I can delete to tour.swf file?

And what about the skin and plugins folders? For the plugins folder I have deleted the bingmaps, fpx, googlemaps, sound interface and videoplayer files - as I don't think my tour uses them. But I've left the gyro2, scrollarea, textfield and webvr files as I'm not certain I won't need them.

Then with the skins I've deleted everything apart from the default skin (which I use in my tour) and the pngs.

I only want to give my client the files that they need and no extras, but as I don't really understand what everything does, I don't want to delete a files that I will need.

Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Sarah

• Hi,

yes, the tour_editor.html can be deleted,

but not the tour.swf - that's the Flashplayer, it will be used when the system/browser is not HTML5+WebGL/CSS3D capable (e.g. older systems or systems with low-end graphics).

About the plugins - the ones that will be not used by your tour, can be deleted of course - when no map, no sound, no video will be used, then the related plugins can be deleted - the textfield.swf should be not deleted - that's for the text support in the Flashplayer.

But if you want a HTML5-only tour, you can set html5=only the html file and delete also all swf files.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!