krpano not opening images with the given heading

• Hi,
    I am using krpano viewer for viewing panoramas. it works perfectly for one folder of images. however, on changing of images folder and database, it opens the panoramas but not with the given heading (img direction). what can be the reason behind this. *huh*
    thanks
    anamika

• Hi,
    I am using krpano viewer for viewing panoramas. it works perfectly for one folder of images. however, on changing of images folder and database, it opens the panoramas but not with the given heading (img direction). what can be the reason behind this. *huh*
    thanks
    anamika

These types of problems are more easily diagnosed if you would provide an idea of your folder layout and a piece of code where you link an image. Now it could be any number of problems, but the most likely is a mistake in the relative URL.

Every image you load into krpano will be relative to the file in which you load the tour.xml, not the location of the KRpano engine or the html file. so if you have ./panorama/index.html where you load ./panorama/tour/p1/krpano.xml and you have graphics in ./panorama/graphics. Your URL link in the XML would become "../../graphics/image1.png"

So check paths and check case sensitivity. 99% of the time the problem lies there.

• Hi,
    thanks
    anamika

i solved the problem by removing the initial view parameters on load . and setting the view parameters of previous panorama to the current panorama and tweening the panorama

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!