WebVR- Cardboard A vs Cardboard B types

• Im watching my VR tour on mobile and Im using two cardboards. However, the images through the cardboards are not sharp with blurry edges, and they are actually giving me a headache when Im using them. The same is for the examples mentioned on the krpano documentation. However, any native VR works pretty fine and doesn't cause blurry images and no headache either.

I wanted to know if you can provide some sample photos or more information on what is a sample cardboard A type and what is a sample B type as mentioned in the documentation or some settings that I need to change for my VR. I have my first client meeting this week and any help will be great! Im attaching a photo of one cardboard Im using.

• What do you mean by "native VR"? You need to ensure the IPD is set proper for a proper immersive experience. Could give a better answer if you could show some sample link of your problematic content.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!