Video error -> image fallback

• I'm having trouble loading with Safari and IE 11. Other browsers seem to load fine. I know there is a bug with Safari crossdomain video even with CORS, and don't know whats up with IE. Both say "loading video failed" in the log popover...

As much as I love the video pano, I need to create a fallback to simply show an image pano sphere. How can I do this without showing errors?

Can I do something with onvideoerror plugin listeners? Or do i do something dynamic with <image devices=""> since I know the browsers that are causing trouble?

Thanks!!

BTW I'm using v1.18.5

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BOX (19. Mai 2016 um 17:54)

• Its not ideal, but i used device tags and it worked, and just in time. But I'd still like a more dynamic solution if possible. Here is what I did since the video was failing on Safari Desktop and IE11:

• Thanks for the help. onerror never calls with these network errors... panovideosupport has a false flag as it's not aware of the issue. Ideally if a script could be written to run before the video plugin runs, it could be resolved.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!