Simulate a fake touch on phone

• Hi all,

Is it possible to create a fake touch event using javascript when krpano is loaded. The reason I am asking is this could be used to possible bypass the mobile limitation for autostarting hotspot videos on certain android browsers.

so far I have this in a JS which has been registered to be included in the html file.

Code
    function fake_click() {
    	var krpano = document.getElementById("krpano.swf");
    	krpano.click();

}

and in the xml file I've added the onvideready="wait(3); js(fake_click() );"

Thanks *thumbsup*

Alaa

• *wink* - all modern browsers know when an event is coming from a real user or when it is made by JS - and that's not fake-able.
    That's a core security concept inside the browsers.

When a real user input is required, then a real user input is required - that's it.

When it would be possible to fake that, then that would have been already done of course ;-).

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Oops, I thought I could outsmart the browser *pinch* .

Quick question about the video hotspots. When on the android default browser on mobile, the video hotspot starts playing (after user interaction), then when clicking on the VRmode button the video hotspot stops playing. However on the android chrome browser it continues in playing upon entering the VRmode.

I'd appreciate any insight you could give into this.

THANKS KLAUS !!!! *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

Kind regards,
    Al.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!