Bing Maps Google Maps Plugin krpano 1.18.6 => no Controls to see and differs from Klaus web example

• All,

I have the MAPS licence, I have the Bing Maps Key and und the EXAMPLES Path I can use both plugin examples - after adding MY key.

I SEE the Map (Satellite), the spot and the Radar.

I DO NOT see the Controls for Zoom, or any of the hints (Usage etc) you see when using Klaus example on the webpage under "Commercial plugins" Google Maps adapter and using the "A Small Map" link:
    https://krpano.com/examples/118/e…googlemaps.html

I downloaded the HTML and the XML of Klaus' example ... still I do see as described above but the other stuff (controls) does not appear.

I have a Mac, El Capitan OS X 10.11.4, krpano 1.18.6 and use the Safari.
    Java is uptodate, Flash also ... klaus example works.

Any Ideas by anybody?

Questions and requests for more Information are welcommed.

HELP !!!! *cry* *wacko* *question*

Cheers

Honi soit qui mal y pense ! *thumbup*

• .... continued ...

I also - but late - recognized, that the photgraphic tiles are differen between the examples executed from webpage or from the mac:
    same place in italy; same location, but different Saetellite photos
    => different source (??!!!)

Different type of KEY used (bing only offers type Basic to me)??

Google Maps API key used => does not affect the result.

I HAVE NO MORE Idea.

Klaus ...??
    Anybody ...??

• Hi,

that sounds like you compare Flash with Bingmaps (when running locally the Flash-fallback) and HTML5 with Googlemaps (online the normal HTML5 version), right?

Some notes for more clarification:

• HTML5 can't run locally on file:// urls in some browsers due local security restrictions
    • the older krpano version 1.18 will fallback to using Flash instead of HTML5 in this case (when using the default settings, btw - in version 1.19 there is an error note and a redirection to the krpano testing server here - that should be better to avoid exactly such misunderstanding)
    • Google-Maps is only available in HTML5, the Flash-API was disabled some time ago from Google
    • therefore the default vtour skin is automatically using Bing-Maps for Flash

That means for local testing 'always' use a localhost server, e.g. like the krpano Testing Server. Additionally also always test both - HTML5 and Flash - that's possible simply by adding '?html5=only' or '?flash=only' to the tour url address.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Klaus,

YOU ARE THE MASTER. *thumbsup* *rolleyes* *attention* *attention* *attention*

Yes it was that.

All fine now.

Any Idea why the Safari on MAC (see above) while playing HTML5 is almost standing? Better: any solution for that.
    Google entries unfortunatly mainly show to solutions to improve YouTube.

cheers

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!