Distorted Video hotspot different size in Flash and HTML5

• Hello,

I added a distorted video hotspot in one of a scene and tweaked its position and size using the Flash player. When I switch to HTML5 (which I prefer) the embedded video frame dimensions are considerably larger than in Flash. I somehow couldn't figure out why there is a different displayed size of the hotspot and what I could do, to match them for Flash and HTML5. Any hints would be highly appreciated!

• I'm not capable of testing on various platforms and browsers. At least on OSX Chrome and Safari it occurs on both and also on iOS in Puffin browser (uses Flash on iOS)... I corrected for the HTML5 version, so in Flash the dimensions are a bit smaller.

There must be something different with the projection of the video dimensions between Flash and HTML5. I'm going to turn off Flash later anyway. But I'm still curious what the actual problem is!? My xml code looks like this:

Code
    <!-- videohospots -->
    <hotspotname="videospot" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.js" url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.swf" videourl="media/Scheunenzimmer.mp4" posterurl="media/Scheunenzimmer.jpg" distorted="true" ath="-95.58" atv="0.59"edge="center" scale="0.25" rx="10" ry="0" rz="0" ox="0" oy="0" loop="true pausedonstart="true onclick="togglepause();"  />

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von MikaG (1. Mai 2016 um 08:31)

• Hi,

in Flash the size of the video itself will be taken,
    and in HTML5 either the size of the poster-image (when present) or also the size of the video itself.

That means maybe the size of the poster-image is wrong...?

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!