Video automatically starts on android chrome but not android default browser

• Hi all,

Firstly, KLAUS the new version is amazing, great job !!

I have a little issue with the integrating a little video hotspot in weber mode. For some odd reason the video works well on chrome browser for the mobile phone and automatically starts *thumbsup*.

HOWEVER when I run the same vtour link using the android default web browser, the video does not automatically start and I have to press somewhere in the screen for it to play. Furthermore, when I enter the webVR mode, the video sometimes stops playing.

ON PC It seems to work just fine and I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 for testing .

Any thoughts and suggestions please ?

Many thanks in advance *thumbup*

-Al.

P.S: here is my code:

Code
    <hotspot name="video" keep="true"  url="webvr.js" url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.swf"  url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.js" 
     posterurl="skin/videoposter.jpg"  videourl="skin/video.mp4"  ath="-7.529009" atv="-10.500025" distorted="true"  width="1440"  height="672"    
    visible="true"   enabled="true"  handcursor="false" scale="1.0"  range="90"    rx="0" ry="0" rz="-90" 
    pausedonstart="false" mobilevr_support="true" onvideocomplete="tween(hotspot[video].alpha,0,0.3);" />

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!