Issue with WebVR in iPhone+Chrome

• Hi Klaus,

I have been assembling a virtual tour using WebVR and all has been working well until I encountered an issue when accessing the tour through Chrome on an iPhone. The issue is possibly related to our client's server as this is the only variable that changed from one version to the next.
    To create a short-term workaround while this issue is being fixed, I was looking into using device check-in in the xml. However, using "onclick.ios.and.chrome" does not work for some reason. Also other combinations of "onclick.ios.and.XXX" don't work. "onclick.android.and.chrome" works fine.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

An alternative would be do a re-direct the traffic at the html level. I have used the code below on other occassions and it works fine.
    But since I don't want to exclude all iOS devices I was wondering if there is a way to restructure this to identify a user using iPhone+Chrome?

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. I am still new to all this, and while I have made a lot of progress, these are things that stump me. Also, my apologies if this was covered elsewhere. I researched on the forum for a couple of days now and couldn't find a solution.
    Lastly, unfortunately, I can't post an example yet as this work is still in progress.

Vielen vielen Dank und Gruss aus Brooklyn,

Christian *smile*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!