Opus Magnum 13 - Austria's Biggest Wall Drawing (250m wide, 5 gigapixels, 40 sub-panoramas)

• This is my first really big panorama.
    It's a bit special in certain aspects - have a look and see for yourself:
    http://om13.suge.at

There's a lot to explore and discover in this panorama, just use your imagination!

Please feel free to comment and criticise (in a constructive manner).

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von suge (30. März 2016 um 23:37)

• Umalo:
    Thanks for your feedback!

You are right, it's certainly possible to implement the navigation in another, maybe better, way.
    For the time being my main goal was to create the panorama itself and make it usable as intuitively as possible,
    especially for non-experienced users.

Maybe some of you have already guessed it:
    OM13 is actually a huge panorama made out of 40 smaller ones (the tiles), each with sizes between 200 and 500 megapixels.
    They all were manually aligned, scaled, blended, merged, warped and cropped to eventually result in a 5 gigapixel panorama.

During blending of two sub-panoramas I detected the "sunbathing fly" on one of the
    overlapping pillars and decided to keep it for your amusement:-)

• Umalo:
    The QR code link is a nice idea!

I will definitely integrate one into the wall as soon as there is something to link to.
    Currently there's just one static page with the panorama and no other pages to link to.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!