• Hello all,

I use to devellop some tools for my teamwork to dynamycally add hospots ( with customs rules ).
    I made some Button to customised the hotspot but when they finished I to save a NEW xml file like editor.swf

How to made a single function to export an new xml

thanks

• hi,
    I have the same question.

There are a million ways of doing that. The first thing you have to ask yourself is "what methods do I know that will write the file format that I want where I want it".

If the answer is "I don't have any method", then the problem is not something KRpano related.

I'd suggest you look at XML js dom's and schemes or try PHP to store XML. If you got a WYSIWYG interface, you are nearly halfway there.

• Hi,

the xml itself is just a 'transport/storage' format - internally in krpano there is no xml anymore.

To build a xml file it would be necessary to 'read-out' the required values from krpano to manually build the xml, the editor.swf plugin is doing the same.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!