First post intro, admission of noobness and general questions

• Hello,

My name is Chris an I have a new VR website where I show streaming VR videos. The videos are side-by-side and are 3 dimensional when viewed with any typical mobile VR headset like Gear VR or Google cardboard, visitors to the site will expand the embedded players to full screen and place their mobile phones in their headsets and watch the videos. This works 'ok' as there is no other VR characteristics like head-tracking which is sorely missed.

What I would like to do is make it that when someone with a mobile device (or perhaps home units like Oculus over browser) comes to my site they are given the option to enter a VR environment and watch the videos with full head and/or eye tracking.

I am not sure if Krpano can achieve this? I am a noob with no experience in virtual reality development, I have been researching and it only confuses me further because of my noobness.

On that note, my ignorance to the topic is because I'm just getting into this and have my questions. My copy/paste coding skills have gotten me through various other projects so feel confident that if I just had a little push in the right direction I can start testing.

So summarize, looking to create full immersive VR videos over Internet via all major mobile browsers.

Thank you for reading, again please forgive my uber noobness.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!