VTour change hotspot arrows to animated hotspots

• I've spent around 12-14 hours trying to change the hotspot arrows in a tour made from the VTour Normal droplet.

i have had no success. and YES i have seen the xml-usage example for animated hot spots. am i editing the vtourskin.xml? or the tour.xml?

is there a step by step instruction anywhere? while i grasp the basics of krpano, I'm completely lost here. any help is appreciated

• should be pretty simple. Change style of your hotspots to style of the animated hotspots. No need to change anything in vtourskin.xml. Just add new animated styles e.g. in your tour.xml and that's it.
    See links to Klaus code

Your hotspots before/after:

Code
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="40.584" atv="14.293" linkedscene="scene_1" />

After:

Code
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="hotspot_ani_black" ath="40.584" atv="14.293" linkedscene="scene_1" />

add this lines outside any scene:

Code
    <style name="hotspot_ani_black" url="hotspot_ani_black_64x64x20.png" crop="0|0|64|64" framewidth="64" frameheight="64" frame="0" lastframe="19" onloaded="hotspot_animate();" onclick="if(linkedscene, loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,get(skin_settings.loadscene_flags),get(skin_settings.loadscene_blend)); ); );"/>

<action name="hotspot_animate">
    inc(frame,1,get(lastframe),0); mul(ypos,frame,frameheight); txtadd(crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(framewidth),'|',get(frameheight)); delayedcall(0.03, if(loaded, hotspot_animate() ) );
    </action>

Just typed the code without syntax checking, but should give you good guidelines....even there are some bugs in the code ;( Copy images for animation to right place and that should work. Let us know or even share online code to be able to help you more....

• Hello! How to make the animation stop on the final frame crop? And then it begins again with only the first frame. I tried to do the condition, but each time the animation begins - uncontrollably (no ferst frame)
    Here is my code:

<action name="tigr_play" keep="true" >
    inc(frame,1,get(lastframe),19);
    mul(ypos,frame,frameheight);
    txtadd(crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(framewidth),'|',get(frameheight));
    delayedcall(0.05, tigr_play(););
    if(frame === 19, stopdelayedcall(frame, 19); set(visible, false); set(frame, 0););
    </action>
    Here is my example . Animation takes place on the linkedscene

• Try with something like this (outside scene definition):

extend your arrow onclick to start also animation:

Code
    onclick="....loadscene(...); ...start_animation(); ); );"

add fliped image for left side: Can't attach image as >1mb but take any graphic program and flip your png verticaly and store under zzz_left.png

• I made it to close immediately when open. If you want to control open and close than you separate actions and call them separately.
    See call for tigr_play2 in tigr_play action -> remove it. Than curtain will just open. As i left onclick action to close them you can also leave it as it is but than user would need to click every time new scene is loaded which is I think not user friendly.

• I made it to close immediately when open. If you want to control open and close than you separate actions and call them separately.
    See call for tigr_play2 in tigr_play action -> remove it. Than curtain will just open. As i left onclick action to close them you can also leave it as it is but than user would need to click every time new scene is loaded which is I think not user friendly.

Sorry. my poor English prevents me to understand. The problem is that flash everything is working properly, but html5 - incorrect. Please see my example on html5. (the curtains once opened, but immediately closed)

• Everything worked out. Thank you! Here is my code:

Code
    <action name="tigr_play" keep="true">      set(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].visible, true); set(layer[tigr_hotspot_l].visible, true);      dec(frame,1);     trace(get(frame));    mul(ypos,frame,layer[tigr_hotspot_r].frameheight);     txtadd(layer[tigr_hotspot_l].crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].framewidth),'|',get(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].frameheight));     txtadd(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].framewidth),'|',get(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].frameheight));     delayedcall(tigroimage, 0.02, tigr_play(););         if(frame LT 0, stopdelayedcall(tigroimage);tigr_play2();  );  </action>  <action name="tigr_play2" keep="true">      set(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].visible, true);     set(layer[tigr_hotspot_l].visible, true);	    inc(frame,1); mul(ypos,frame,layer[tigr_hotspot_r].frameheight);     txtadd(layer[tigr_hotspot_l].crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].framewidth),'|',get(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].frameheight));     txtadd(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].framewidth),'|',get(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].frameheight));         delayedcall(tigroimage, 0.02, tigr_play2(););         if(frame GE 20, stopdelayedcall(tigroimage); set(layer[tigr_hotspot_r].visible, false); set(layer[tigr_hotspot_l].visible, false););  </action>
  • Hello. I have a problem. there hotspot:

Code
    <hotspot name="skul_hotspot_r"    url.desktop="sp.png" url.tablet="sp.png"  url.mobile="sp.png"       style="skullapa" ath="-9.234609" atv="-11.380844"  rx="-7.0" ry="9.75" rz="0.150374" zorder="39"  scale="0.935758"   keep="true"  enabled="false"/>

and style:

Code
    <style name="skullapa"   crop.desktop="0|0|500|500"  crop.mobile="0|0|150|150"  crop.tablet="0|0|150|150"   framewidth.desktop="500"  frameheight.desktop="500"   framewidth.tablet="150"  frameheight.tablet="150"  framewidth.mobile="150"  frameheight.mobile="150"   frame="0" lastframe="24" distorted="true" visible="true"    onclick="myaction();"  />

There are two action, animation:

Code
    <action name="skul_play" keep="true">      set(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].visible, true);      dec(frame,1);     trace(get(frame));    mul(ypos,frame,hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].frameheight);      txtadd(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].framewidth),'|',get(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].frameheight));     delayedcall(skuloimage, 0.01, skul_play(););         if(frame LT 1, stopdelayedcall(skuloimage); set(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].visible, true); );  </action>
      <action name="skul_play2" keep="true">      set(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].visible, true); 	    inc(frame,1); mul(ypos,frame,hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].frameheight);     trace(get(frame));    txtadd(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].framewidth),'|',get(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].frameheight));         delayedcall(skuloimage, 0.05, skul_play2(););         if(frame GE 25, stopdelayedcall(skuloimage); set(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].visible, true););  </action>

there is action on the Onclick:

Code
    <action name="myaction" keep="true"	> if (skul_hotspot_r!= 1, set(skul_hotspot_r,1); skul_play2(); , set(skul_hotspot_r,0); skul_play(); ); </action>

if I write the action in the hotspot "skul_hotspot_r" , everything works fine - the animation reaches the last frame and the next time you click again returns to the first. But if I prescribe "myaction" in another hotspot:

Code
    <hotspot name="str"     url="str.png"  enabled="true"      style="str"   ath="-9.174924"  atv="20.802309"   zorder="1"  keep="true"  />  <style name="str"  onclick="myaction();" visible="true" />

, then there is something strange....
    How to write a code: The first click - the animation goes to the last frame and stops.Second click - the animation back to the first frame and stops

• many thanks Umalo

Code
    <style name="skullapa" 	  crop.desktop="0|0|500|500"  crop.mobile="0|0|150|150"  crop.tablet="0|0|150|150" 	  framewidth.desktop="500"  frameheight.desktop="500" 	  framewidth.tablet="150"  frameheight.tablet="150"	  framewidth.mobile="150"  frameheight.mobile="150" 	  frame="0" firstframe="1" lastframe="24" distorted="true" visible="true"  	  onclick="myaction(skul_hotspot_r);"  />    <action name="myaction" keep="true"	>		if(layer[%1].animation_up EQ true, 		skul_play(%1); 			set(layer[%1].animation_up,false);		, 			skul_play2(%1); 			set(layer[%1].animation_up,true);	); 	</action>      <action name="skul_play" keep="true">      set(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].visible, true);      sub(hotspot[%1].frame,1);     trace(get(hotspot[%1].frame));    mul(ypos,hotspot[%1].frame,hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].frameheight);      txtadd(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].framewidth),'|',get(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].frameheight));     delayedcall(skuloimage, 0.01, skul_play(%1););         if(hotspot[%1].frame LT hotspot[%1].firstframe, stopdelayedcall(skuloimage); set(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].visible, true); );  </action>
      <action name="skul_play2" keep="true">      trace(get(hotspot[%1].frame));    set(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].visible, true); 	    inc(hotspot[%1].frame,1); mul(ypos,hotspot[%1].frame,hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].frameheight);         txtadd(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].framewidth),'|',get(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].frameheight));         delayedcall(skuloimage, 0.05, skul_play2(%1););         if(hotspot[%1].frame GT hotspot[%1].lastframe, wait(0.01);stopdelayedcall(skuloimage); set(hotspot[skul_hotspot_r].visible, true););  </action>
     <hotspot name="skul_hotspot_r"    url.desktop="sp.png" url.tablet="sp.png"  url.mobile="sp.png"       style="skullapa" ath="-9.234609" atv="-11.380844"  rx="-7.0" ry="9.75" rz="0.150374" zorder="39"  scale="0.935758"   keep="true"  enabled="false" 	animation_up="true" 	/>   <hotspot name="str"     url="stra.png"   enabled="true"      style="str"  alpha="0.4" scale="0.7"  ath="-28.009311"  atv="-20.016952"  rz="125.363029" zorder="1"  keep="true"  distorted="true" crop="0|0|200|200"	       framewidth="200" frameheight="200" frame="0" lastframe="9"	       onloaded="hotspot_animate();"   />    	<action name="hotspot_animate">		inc(frame,1,get(lastframe),0);		mul(ypos,frame,frameheight);		txtadd(crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(framewidth),'|',get(frameheight));		delayedcall(0.07, if(loaded, hotspot_animate() ) );	</action>  <style name="str"  onclick="myaction(skul_hotspot_r);" visible="true" />

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!