I'm struggling with the textfield plugin

• On each of my scenes for a virtual tour which I am currently working on I have a textfield giving info about the subject matter of the scene and which is shown or hidden by clicking a tool in the toolbar. I have the text for each scene stored as an 'infotext' field in the declaration of the scene in my .xml file, the font and text size set in a 'data' declaration, and I update the textfield plugin with the new wording when the next scene loads.

That's all working fine, but I would like to highlight some lines of the text in a larger size and a different colour.

I'm really struggling to see how to do that. Ideally I would like to include the instructions inline in the run of text stored in the infotext field for each scene.

Also, I would like to increase the leading slightly. I have tried including a line-height instruction, but to no avail, so I guess I'm doing it wrong!

Any help would be much appreciated, please.

Regards, and a Happy New Year to all

Andrew

• Hi,

here it depends on Flash or HTML5 - in HTML5 you could use any (inline-) CSS styles to style your HTML content, but in Flash you are limited the subset that the Flashplayer supports - see here:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#html
    and here:
    http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPla…d.html#htmlText

It's possible to mix both styles to get the same in Flash and HTML5 - e.g. the <font> and <textformat> tags are only known by the Flashplayer, in HTML5 they will act like <span> elements.

With that you could do things like that (the red-colored parts in the example are for Flash and the blue-colored ones for HTML5):
    <font face="Arial" size="14" style="font-family:Arial; font-size:14px;">
    <textformat leading="4" style="line-height:18px;">
    </textformat>
    </font>

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!