Stereoscopic 360 Panoramic Video krpano 1.19

• Hi all

I have created a cube rendered Virtual Tour for browser and stereo viewing. All the cube stereo images scenes work great but I am having problems creating a video scene to load stereoscopic spherical rendered videos.

I can get the 360 video to load and play but I cannot get the stereoscopic code to work. If I slice the "TB" or "SBS" video in After Affects it plays great as a single video but as soon as I load in the "TB" or "SBS" video it runs but doesn't slice the video and I get both top and bottom or side-by-side running as one 360 video. I don't mind having 2 separate videos for each eye but I don't know how the code for that would work.

Could anyone show me where I am going wrong. I also don't understand how, once the video plugin is loaded, a second video can be loaded for the right eye in VR mode. The example panoramic video from the 1.19 release example is exactly what I want to achieve, is the code for this not also available?

The TB video is 4000x2000 each pano 4000x1000
    The SBS video is also 4000x2000 each pano 2000x2000

and standard 360 sliced from TB is 4000x1000

I am looking to render out my final as stereo SBS at 8192x2048px each pano being 4096x2048px

<!-- VIDEO TEST -->

<scene name="scene_VIDEO_TEST" title="Video Test" onstart="" thumburl="video/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<plugin name="video"
    url.flash="plugins/videoplayer.swf"
    url.html5="plugins/videoplayer.js"
    videourl="video/Pano_TB.mp4"
    posterurl=""
    pausedonstart="false"
    loop="true"
    volume="0.7"
    onvideoready=""
    onvideoplay=""
    onvideopaused=""
    onvideocomplete=""
    onerror=""
    />

<image display.stereo="true" stereoformat="TB" hfov="360" vfov="180">
    <sphere url="plugin:video" />
    </image>

</scene>

</krpano>

Thanks

James

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!