• Hello,

few days ago we purchase this plugin, but i still cannot download it. Didn't get any mail or whatever to get the files.

Anyone can tell me if there are any way to get this really important plugin, in my opinion? Would be nice to get for each pano, a link, really.

Thanks

• Hi,

sorry, but the plugin developer/owner asked me (on 2015-10-13) to remove the jAddress and PanoTag plugins because he is 'no longer able to support' them.

If you have already bought it, please try to contact him directly.

As alternative to the jAddress plugin you could try using the default VTOUR skin of the 1.19 pre-release 3 version:

1. there just build a tour with the MAKE VTOUR (Multires) droplet
    2. and then edit the tour.xml and set the 'deeplinking' setting to 'true'

Here an example tour with that setting enabled:
    https://krpano.com/tours/paris/?s…eeplinking=true

Every time when a new scene will get loaded or when the uses doesn't move for 0.5 seconds (idletime) the browser url will be updated to link to the current scene and view.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• That's very cool that in the 1.19 is possible to do that, great!

I will still, anyway, have problems for the past tour with older version that i've made :( ... i will try to contact the developer, or if anyone can be kind to pass me that plugin for the past version? I can show you the receipt of my purchase of course (but it's strange that i can still buy that plugin and than is removed....)

Anyone can give me the contact of that plugin developer? THanks. Or if anyone can be so kind to give me that plugin...

• HI Klaus,
    can you please give me the contact of the creator of the plugin, please? I've paied and get invoice of that plugin, but nevet get it than. As you told me is removed, but i would like to understand how to get back the money than *smile*

thanks

• It works well.

But if I copy the full link with coordinates and use it in a new page, the panorama opens anyway on the starting view.
    I've tried to delete hlookat and vlookat in the xml, but it chages nothing.

Is it possible if I use the link winth coordinates tha the panorama opens the same view ?

Before, it was possible by using a link like that with "view.hlookat" and "view.vlookat
    Ex :
    ?onstart=set%28view.fov%2C0.001917%29%3Bset%28view.hlookat%2C-0.153947%29%3Bset%28view.vlookat%2C-0.036151%29

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!