Any comments on the 360Precision Absolute?

• Hi,

I currently use the mighty NN5 as my panohead with a Canon 5D MKII and Canon 15mm Fisheye. The results are great although for larger jobs with more 360's I'd like to cut down on the PTGui stitching errors or the need to manually check all the time as it's time consuming. The NN5 is really good but not ideal for massive tours.

360Precision Absolute seems to be a good choice for my needs as there's appears to be very little that can go wrong or move but the company is in the UK and there's some pretty nasty stories online from previous customers not happy with the delivery/ support services. I don't think there are any complaints regarding the actual panohead but good service is everything to me so I stay away if it's crap.

Anyone purchased anything from 360Precision within the past 2-3 years and happy with the way it all went *smile* or have been left bitter and twisted. *cursing*

I've even looked at the iStar Fusion to try and save a lot of time with big tours but not too happy with the quality for $15,000.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!