Hotspot Workaround

• In 1.19 pr2 I was unable to use vtour editor to add hotspots to a flat image or a map. I would add the spot, the the tooltip would show on mouseover, but no spot. In pr2 you could do a workaround by changing the hotspotstyle and associated .png file to something different from the default. This doesn't seem to work in 1.19 pr3. Is there a workaround to use the vtour editor to add hotspots to a map or flat in pr3 so that you can see the hotspots?

Thanks in advance, Reggie

• Code
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle2" url="vtourskin_mapspotactive.png" scale=".6" edge="top" oy="0" distorted="false"	       tooltip=""	       onclick="if(linkedscene, skin_hidetooltips(); tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); );"	       onloaded="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, copy(tooltip,scene[get(linkedscene)].title); loadstyle(skin_tooltips); ));"	       />

is the hotspotstyle code in the vtourskin XML for 1.19 pr2. When I use it in 1.19 pr3 (using the mapspotactive.png image to experiment with,) I can insert the hotspot using the Tour Editor. It will not appear, but when I save the file and change the hotspot to "hotspotstyle2" in the tour.xml, the new hotspot image shows and allows you to move it.

I only have this problem when working with still shots or maps....and I have seen in the release notes that Klaus is still working on hotspot rendering for 1.19 pr3. *smile*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!