All-Estonian Dance and Song Celebration "To Breathe as One"

• Dear Friends!

I want to share my newest panoramas I make at Dance and Song Celebration: http://www.360pano.eu/dance_song_celebrations

Some highlights:

Behind scene:

Your feedback would be appreciated!
    Andrew Bodrov

Estonian Song and Dance Celebration Foundation
    PRESS RELEASE
    July 5, 2009

XXV Song and XVIII Dance Celebration „Breathe As One"

This year's Celebration had the biggest participation since regaining the independence of the Republic of Estonia in 1991.

At the Celebration there were over 37 000 singers, dancers and musicians. Unofficially, 153 900 tickets were sold both for dance and song concerts during three days long celebration. All three dance concerts were sold out, each for 11 300 seats. The first concert of song celebration brought together 52 000 spectators, at the second, today's concert the number of the audience according to the ticket sales was 68 000 (singers, dancers, musicians, teachers and conductors uncounted).

At this year's Song and Dance Celebration 864 choirs and brass orchestras with 26 430 singers and musicians performed along with 534 dance and gymnastic groups with 7460 dancers and gymnasts. In addition to Estonian singers and dancers, 41 foreign collectives with 1340 singers participated at the celebration. There were singers and dancers from USA, Canada, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Great Britain, Finland, Denmark, Ukraine, Russia and Hungary.

XXVI Song and XIX Dance Celebration will take place July 4-6, 2014 in Tallinn.

• wowww

nice!!

does the shadowbox also works in krpano??

Cheers

edit:
    *g* i was also in Nice and did also place Masena, Leger, Miro, rothshield, st Paul de Vence, Tahiti beach st tropez etc..

nice place to be in the summer! *love*

Tuur
    *thumbsup*

• Great work!

I was impressed with this action! Also I find the design is very nice.

IMHO, you should use more simple tweening for opening of thumbnails preview. The closing with "bounce" effect is nice, but opening confused me a bit.

Also if I swithced between the panos with help of the thambnails the control buttons with page numbers in the right-bottom corner does not change (the number of page is kept the same nad the link to the next pano is according to number). It could be solve with more individual programming of each pano I think.

Kind Regards,

Ivan

• Thank you for comments!

milo:

It's high tower you can see at other panoramas from this event. I take 8 panoramas from all sides and corners at top of tower (with camera on monopod outside of guarding), stitch it, then extract fisheye view from each panorama and stitch it together. Flames and bowl... it's my main secret... ah! ok, just Photoshop *cool*

I'm not programmer myself and this scroll list is just my modification of Scrolling Thumbnails plugin you can find at krpano.com. Can send you my modification on request.

Ivan:

Nothing to do here... I can't communicate with shadowbox from krpano... There's other problem - total quantity of panoramas. It depends on main page loading, because it dynamically load new data if you srroll page down. So if you just open page and don't list, shadowbox know only first 10 records.

• andrew,

I sort of copied your scrolling thumbnail panel.

http://www.360philippines.com/others/laforga-reyes-nuptial/

I did change the color and the tweening effect but basically this is your code. I hope you don't mind. *g* I know how to code but I really lack creativity *thumbdown*

It's high tower you can see at other panoramas from this event. I take 8 panoramas from all sides and corners at top of tower (with camera on monopod outside of guarding), stitch it, then extract fisheye view from each panorama and stitch it together. Flames and bowl... it's my main secret... ah! ok, just Photoshop *cool*

Oh I see. Willy Kaemena did something similar. I asked him how he patched the nadir and he said he got it from google earth.

Actually what I was really asking was the one near that tower but you can still see the tower. When other people do that they are usually part of the scene holding out the pole or monopod. In your case I don't see any people holding out the pole. How did you make yourself disappear? How did you take the shot where the camera was pointing towards the tower but without anybody there? Did you clamp the monoped on the rail? That's pretty scary for the camera. *g*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!