Best way to convert a tour just for iPad & Android Tablets? No Flash.

• Hi,

I have to convert a regular desktop tour for the iPad and Android tablet. Nothing else will be used to view this tour and there's no need for flash at all.

Despite reading previous posts about using different styles or each version or adding ‘devices’ within the plugin / layer code I’m not too sure the best
    way to go about the job.

Basically my desktop tour uses the regular KRPano vtourskin.xml as I make use of the scrolling thumbs & actions but I have additional plugins down below the thumbs for my standard navigation. Pretty bog standard though and nothing fancy.

All works well on both devices but the plugins are too small on the GalaxyS5 and too large on the iPad Air.

Could anyone please let me know of a good way to approach this so that I can cater for each but the coding doesn’t get way out of hand? I would also need to be able to adjust the scrolling thumbnails for each as they are either too small or too large plus I have a floor plan map.

Many thanks,

Andrew

• Fantastic Sacha, I've never come across that code before. I added these three to my tour.xml (the desktop is just for testing) and both tablets display great. No messing around with additional styles etc.

Many thanks for that, saved me loads of time which I can now use for adding new tour features.

*thumbup*

Andrew

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!