• Hello
    i have samsung note 4 and i was trying to open this link on chrome it doesnt show enter VR although its working on other devices like LG G3
    I tried the normal android browser it shows enter vr but the gyro doesnt rotate the pano when its on landscape orientation

I checked google chrome version its up to date?! So what i can do now to view my tour on note 4 using gear vr " enabling vr mode ?

• Hi,

I've too a Note 4 and no problem, but maybe you have a different Note 4 version with a different GPU.

Chrome is blocking/blacklisting some GPU drivers. In such case no WebGL and so also no VR support is available.

Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting:

Code
    chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting:

Code
    chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi,I've too a Note 4 and no problem, but maybe you have a different Note 4 version with a different GPU.Chrome is blocking/blacklisting some GPU drivers. In such case no WebGL and so also no VR support is available.Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting:Source code1
    chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklistBest regards,Klaus

Yes i have SM-910C So i guess this why
    How can i disable the GPU ? Where i put this code exactly? In the XML file or what should i do on chrome app in my phone?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!