• Hello
    i have samsung note 4 and i was trying to open this link on chrome it doesnt show enter VR although its working on other devices like LG G3
    I tried the normal android browser it shows enter vr but the gyro doesnt rotate the pano when its on landscape orientation

I checked google chrome version its up to date?! So what i can do now to view my tour on note 4 using gear vr " enabling vr mode ?

• Hi,

I've too a Note 4 and no problem, but maybe you have a different Note 4 version with a different GPU.

Chrome is blocking/blacklisting some GPU drivers. In such case no WebGL and so also no VR support is available.

Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting:

Code
    chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting:

Code
    chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklist

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi,I've too a Note 4 and no problem, but maybe you have a different Note 4 version with a different GPU.Chrome is blocking/blacklisting some GPU drivers. In such case no WebGL and so also no VR support is available.Try to disable the GPU backlist by enabling this Chrome setting:Source code1
    chrome://flags/#ignore-gpu-blacklistBest regards,Klaus

Yes i have SM-910C So i guess this why
    How can i disable the GPU ? Where i put this code exactly? In the XML file or what should i do on chrome app in my phone?

• Hi,

follow these steps:

1. start the Android Chrome browser
    2. enter this url:

Code
      chrome://flags
    3. look for the '#ignore-gpu-blacklist' setting (should be the first entry)
    4. activate it
    5. restart the browser

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!