HTML5 or Flash? Some doubts!

• Hi guys i have some question, i will buy this program but have some questions :

1 - https://krpano.com/docu/tutorials/#top :

In this tutorial that i'm testing this program, always export in flash, but i don't want because some mobiles and browsers don't like it, and don't know how to export in html5 and test it, can you guys tell me plz?

2 - All the program can be customizable? the document is good? what tips do you have for me

3 - I'm a developer so it will not be hard to change the code. For mobile devices and tablets this work fine?

• Thank You sanchagriffin for the response, i will made a pré-purchased question.

What the main difference in Pantour Pro and Krpano?

I see some licenses and have some doubts :

This two :

krpano License

• for the krpano Flash and HTML5 viewers.
    • for the krpano Tools.

Kolor's Panotour Pro

• Panotour Pro is a Virtual Tour Builder from Kolor which uses the krpano viewer for its output. A krpano License is included.
        More information...

This krpano licence it is for life time? I don't get the Kolor Panotour Pro license, i will have the two programs?

• Hi,

krpano doesn't output in Flash OR in HTML5, krpano generates images and xml that will be viewable by the krpano Flash viewer or the krpano HTML5 viewer.

That means the output itself is the same for both viewers and depending on the html5 setting the .html file (and the system/browser you use) either the Flash viewer or the HTML5 viewer will be loaded to view the tour.

You can see a comparisons here:
    https://krpano.com/docu/html5/#intro

Basically you shouldn't need to matter about Flash or HTML5. The default is HTML5, Flash will be only used when using HTML5 is not possible (e.g. on old systems or locally with file:// urls in Chrome).

About lifetime license - the current license is vaild for all 1.x.x version from 1.17 and up.

About Panotour Pro - Panotour Pro and krpano are two different programs from different developers. The way both software tools are working can be very different (e.g. usage, image generation, html/xml design) but both are using the krpano viewer to show the final output. A license for Panotour Pro also includes a krpano license.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!