showtext.xml issue

• Hi,

I have multiple hotspots in one of my view in my tour. I have successfully used showtext.xml to display the destination of my hotspots on hover. In tour_editor it works great.
    But when i run it in tour.html and I am hovering swiftly from one hotspot to another in the same view, the cursor changes to a hand ptr icon and there is a black dot below it. It shows the first hotspot label but if I move it swiftly to another hotspot it doesnt show the second hotspot label.

The cursor changes when on first hotspot and there is a black dot that appears below the pointer.
    If the black dot does not get removed and the hand ptr cursor does not change to arrow before going to the next hotspot the label, it does not show the label of the next hotspot.
    This only happens in tour.html. *blink*

Red

• Hi Klaus,
    For the moment I am not able to post the link.

What I mean is when I run tour.html, the first hotspot shows on hovering cursor on it the label assigned to it.
    But when I hover mouse to the second hotspot without a sufficient delay after removing cursor from the first, the second hotspot label doesn't show.
    If there is a delay after removing the cursor away from the hotspot and before the second it shows the second label.

Great software by the way, wonderfully easy to customise . *smile*

Excuse me for not being able to send you the link immediately. *sad*
    Thanks,

Red

• Ok I think I am able to trace the source of the problem.

I used a custom text style in vtour. When I remove it the default style does not give this issue. I probably messed up some attribute value.... I just can't figure out which one... *wacko*

Red.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!