Using a newer krpano viewer with Panotour Pro?

• Hi,

I'd like to know if I can use a newer krpano viewer (like the krpano 1.19 beta) directly with Kolor Panotour Pro 2.3? Since I can't find the viewer in the PtP program folder and also not in the folder where the rendered tour is saved, I wonder where it is located...

Pierre

• 1. Use the Krpano upgrade tool on the yourtour.js and yourtour.swf file. Check the backup field.

2. You need also to copy paste the little end portion of code of the old/backup yourtour.js file into the new one.

3. Replace all needed krpano plugins into the "yourtourdata/graphics" directory.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von benji33 (24. Juni 2015 um 11:37)

• Hi Benji33,
    thank you, I did that modification and tour still works as expected in the browser.
    After that I checked with the Samsung Gear VR, but I could not see the Enter VR button.
    so I had to include some additional code the tour.xml file,
    and copy the webvr.js and the png file

<!-- webvr.xml - WebVR plugin, enter/exit VR buttons, VR cursor, VR setup -->
    <include url="%FIRSTXML%/webvr.xml" />

now I can see the VR Button, and can use the Gear VR but still all the hotspots are missing and I can't navigate with the Gear VR...

To be more specific, this is the tour I wanted to migrate with the goal to be able to view it with the Samsung Gear VR
    http://www.luftpano.de/fotogipfel-oberstdorf/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von panoguy (25. Juni 2015 um 22:40)

• Have you upload also all used plugins? If you are still using older version plugins this might lead to unexpected behaviour.
    I also had issues with some code that was working in older (than 1.19x) versions due to new expression parser some IF statements needed to be updated. So I would say it is not just easy bacward compatible but with small code adaptations it works like a charm.

• Hi,

Zitat

but still all the hotspots are missing

Currently only distorted hotspots are supported in stereo rendering mode.

See here the pre-release notes here:
    krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 1 - WebVR / MobileVR / Stereoscopic 3D Support (Oculus Rift, Google Cardboard, GearVR, ...)

I also had issues with some code that was working in older (than 1.19x) versions due to new expression parser some IF statements needed to be updated.

Just a quick note - in the next 1.19 pre-release the backward compatibility of the expression parser will be improved. Then the most old code should work without any modification.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Good :)

Yes add theses attributes to all point spots and picture spots (the only supported for the moment) :

Code
    distorted="true"
    depth="1000"

Into your code avoid any "-" char into variables names to ensure a full compatibility with the new expression parser.
    For string comparison you can also add '...' on %1, %2, placeholders.
    Example : if(my-test == %1, ... ); must be converted to if(my_test == '%1', ... );

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!